Spirit of 1901 #3: Winter 2016/17
In 2016 we partnered with Indian Motorcycle to produce a magazine that dealt exclusively with America’s oldest surviving motorcycle brand: all Indian, all the time.
Smaller than A4 – a happy compromise between ungainly and too small – it was delivered to new Indian motorcycle owners and was available to buy online, but ultimately fell foul of an interpretation of enhanced GDPR regulations – the ones that mean everyone who is going to measure and monitor your browsing habits needs to inform you of the fact and seek your permission – and only ran to seven editions.
Ever fancied touring abroad without pain: we take a Roadmaster to CB Franklin’s old house as part of roadtrip round the island of Ireland, look under the skirts of the Scout and check out the runners and riders in the dealer network’s Project Scout competition … and much more.
In this issue ...
- COVER STORY: Project Scout UK
- Thor Motorcycles: Thug
- MidwestMoto: MWM115
- Moore Speed Racing: Beach Tracker
- Alba Customs: Tribute
- Blade: Brian
- HBC Motorcycles: Wild Horse
- Krazy Horse (Bury St.Ed): Green Manalishi
- Krazy Horse (London): KH163
- Motorcycle Centre Orrell: Otekah
Robinsons’ Foundry: Scout Sixty
- Stage One Thunder Stroke 111
- Under the Skirts: Reimagining the Scout.
- Spirit of Munro
- Road Trip: Ireland Hopping
- The Van Buren Sisters