Late in terms of this being from the European launch of the Sport Glide in January 2018, as featured in American-V 90, but it’s also early in that we’re picking one up for a full roadtest on UK roads in a couple of days … and it’s not likely that we’re going to get the same skies, roads or temperatures.
- RSD ‘Truman’ jacket: Ranger
- Rokker ‘Rokkertech’ single layer jeans
- RSD ‘Diesel’ gloves
- Lindstrands ‘Drizzle’ boots: sand
- Troy Lee Designs helmet.
- Helmet cam: Sena Prism
- Voice mic: Sena 20S intercom with noise cancelling, connected to Prism through Bluetooth.
- Bike cam: Kodak SP360 used as an ultra wide angle action camera (because it is rubbish as a360 Camera with dreadful software).
- Bike to bike tracking camera: Canon dSLR on steadycam.
- Road noise: Kodak and Canon microphones, mixed.
Professional video content: Simon@hammaglamma.com